Manage episode 293850486 series 2867755
In this episode Lucille interviews Arthi as an accredited coach, about neuroscience and financial coaching.
Arthi explains how the complicated highway system of nerves that connects our brain to the rest of our body work, and the how the neurons that release chemicals, lead to financial decision making. A range of topics are covered:
- Explanation of what neuroscience is
- Unpacking the the concept of whole brain wisdom
- Some of the neuroscience drivers behind financial decisions
- Interlinking neuroscience, financial decision-making and financial coaching
- The difference between a financial coach and a financial advisor
- What to look for when selecting a financial coach
- What neuroscience teaches us when it comes to building and maintaining client relationships
To find out more about the Unity in Diversity Master Session on Ubuntu Leadership in a VUCA World, visit www.prernaadvisory.com/masterclass for more information.
Visit the LinkedIn event page to keep up to date: https://www.linkedin.com/events/uidmastersession-ubuntuleadersh6792161122406428672/
We would love to hear your views based on the concepts covered in this episode. Please feel free to rate, write a review, and share with others.
#TheSwanEffect #FinancialCoaching# Neuroscience#FinancialWellbeing #WomenInFinance #Saving#Investing #Financialwellness