58: Simplifying your marketing and quarterly planning for 2023 featuring Kristin Lawton
Manage episode 355112394 series 3446970
Do you suffer from Shiny Object Syndrome? Maybe you are looking back on the year and realizing how much time you wasted on unfinished projects. In this episode, Kristin Lawton, chief brand mixologist for the District Brand Bar, dives right into a planning strategy that can keep you focused and help you accomplish more of your goals in the next year. If you are ready to kick New Year resolutions to the curb and take on a new planning strategy for your brand, this episode is for you!
Top reasons to listen to the entire episode:
- Find out how implementing a quarterly planning and review system can help you simplify your marketing.
- Learn how to focus on one goal at a time to move the needle in your business.
- Discover how to plan your personal and business life for them to work together towards your goals.
- The Systems and Workflow Magic 2.0 Funnel Bundle https://systemsandworkflowmagic.com/
- Waitlist: The Foundational Funnel Training Private Popup Podcast
- Kristin’s free quiz: www.districtbrandbar.com/quiz
Connect with Kristin
Connect with Dolly
Thanks for joining us on The Systems and Workflow Magic Podcast! If you enjoyed this episode, please:
- Sign up for weekly reminders to stay up to date on all things systems and workflow magic (tips to better automate the backend of your business) by snagging this FREE resource (how to automate the backend of your offers, opt-ins, and bundles)
- Post a screenshot & some of your favorite key takeaways on your IG story and tag me @dollydelongeducation so I can repost it!
- Leave a 5-star review or rating on Apple or Spotify (and subscribe too!)
️Have a streamlined & magical week!
Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.