336: ‘He Looked Like a Fred’, With John Moltz
Manage episode 319122101 series 151259
Special guest: John Moltz. Special topics: Apple’s record-breaking but somehow yawn-inducing quarterly results, new features in the upcoming releases of MacOS 12.3 and iOS 15.4, the Neil Young–Joe Rogan Spotify saga, and more.
- Linode: Instantly deploy and manage an SSD server in the Linode Cloud. New accounts get a $100 credit.
- Memberful: Monetize your passion with membership. Start your free trial today.
- Mack Weldon: Radically-efficient wardrobing (with lots of warm options for winter).
- Apple Quarterly Results:
- MacOS 12.3 is dropping kernel extension APIs used by Dropbox and Microsoft OneDrive:
- New emojis in iOS 15.4 and MacOS 12.3.
- MacRumors: "Hands-On With Universal Control in iPadOS 15.4 and macOS Monterey 12.3".
- Other new features in iOS 15.3 and MacOS 12.3, including Face ID while wearing a mask.
- Steve Jobs's backdated stock options.
- Former Apple CFO Fred Anderson.
- East India Company.
- They are, in fact, still a concern.
- Joe Isuzu.
This episode of The Talk Show was edited by Caleb Sexton.