Manage episode 372340724 series 3422356
Attikus Vis won the space race! Attikus (Tyler Hewitt, @Tyler_Hewitt) came in first by a mile, Morgan (Del Borovic, @deltastic) flashed her tattoo at Voidstain, who identified her as a heretic, Eli (Laura Hamstra, @elhamstring) released the Lizzo Lizardman servo-skull to get a letter to Bobberstein, and Valentyne (Ryan LaPlante, @theryanlaplante) confirmed the duke’s pleasure at Attikus’s win! But what will happen now that Guinevere’s ship crashed and exploded!? Featuring our Game Master, Tom McGee (@mcgeetd).
Enjoying The Valentyne Heresy?
- Consider becoming a Patron of Dumb-Dumbs & Dice for as little as $1 a month and gain access to a ton of extra BTS fun (https://www.patreon.com/dumbdumbdice)
- Buy merch on our website (https://dumbdumbdice.com/)
- Watch us on YouTube (https://youtube.com/@dumbdumbdice)
- Follow us on Instagram (https://instagram.com/dumbdumbdice)
- Follow us on Facebook (https://facebook.com/dumbdumbdice)
Can’t remember a discount code you wanted to use from one of our ads? Find it at https://fableandfolly.com/partners/
Artwork by the brilliant Del Borovic
- Website & Portfolio (https://delborovic.com/)
- Twitter (https://twitter.com/deltastic)
Want to play the 40K adaptation of Genesys yourself? You can find the rules at: https://genesys40k.com/
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices