TWiET 447: My IDE Is Better Than Yours - Trojan cell phones, Fast.ly gives us a timeout, shift left DevOps
Manage episode 294780682 series 44702
- GaN and the future of semiconductors
- A lot of mobile apps use insecure connections to send data intentionally
- How Fast.ly broke the internet for an hour on Tuesday
- New record-breaking 8.4 billion password leak
- FBI sold phones to crime syndicates, intercepted 27 million messages
- Apple's new logon tech could be easy and secure
- The U.S. to give ransomware hacks terrorism priority
- Tom Granot, developer advocate at Lightrun talks about ways to improve the efficiency of your product development lifecycle.
Guest: Tom Granot
Download or subscribe to this show at https://twit.tv/shows/this-week-in-enterprise-tech.
Get episodes ad-free with Club TWiT at https://twit.tv/clubtwit