Manage episode 333834135 series 2794936
TWiM discusses citizen science surveillance of drug-resistant Aspergillus in garden soil, and the mechanism of action of a copper dependent antibiotic.
Become a patron of TWiM.Links for this episode
- Fanny Hesse (Microbial Menagerie)
- Citizen science surveillance of Aspergillus (App Envir Micro)
- Aspergillum (Wikipedia)
- DMDC, copper dependent antibiotic (Infect Immun)
- National Summer Undergraduate Research Project
- Letters read on TWiM 268
- Take the TWiM Listener survey!
Music used on TWiM is composed and performed by Ronald Jenkees and used with permission.
Send your microbiology questions and comments to email@example.com