Manage episode 303943118 series 2847840
On this episode of THRIVE — sponsored by Workamajig — Kelly and Ilise Benun discuss the disconnect between the value of business services and the value of the person selling them. They give actionable steps to get more comfortable having the money conversation with prospects and clients.
Ilise Benun and I cover these points and more:
- Common struggles that agency owners deal with around money;
- The Proposal Oreo Strategy to help you talk about money during sales calls;
- How to guide the discovery conversation to further test the client’s readiness;
- Recommendations for creatives who are looking to improve their money conversations;
- Healthy tension and difficult conversations build lasting client relationships.
Be sure to tune in to all the episodes of THRIVE to get practical tips on becoming a conscious leader, growing your agency, and more. Thanks for listening, and I’d love to hear your takeaways!
If you enjoyed this episode, post it in your stories and tag me @agencyscaler. And don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the podcast wherever you listen.
Learn more about THRIVE at https://klcampbell.com/category/podcast/
CONNECT WITH ILISE BENUN:
CONNECT WITH KELLY CAMPBELL: