The Blackbird And The Cherry Tree(画眉和樱桃树)

3:10
 
分享
 

Manage episode 205183178 series 2283508
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的Tierra英语 — 版权由出版商所拥有,而不是Player FM,音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新,或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。

The Blackbird And The Cherry Tree

画眉和樱桃树


Once upon a time,there was a blackbird that lived in a cherry tree outside my window.

从前有一只画眉住在我窗外的樱桃树上。

Every day, the blackbird sang a song.

每天画眉都在树上唱歌。

When I ate breakfast, the blackbird ate breakfast.

我吃早饭的时候,画眉也吃早饭。

When I ate lunch, the blackbird ate lunch.

我吃午饭的时候,画眉也吃午饭。

When I ate dinner, the blackbird ate dinner.

我吃晚餐的时候,画眉也吃晚餐。

When I ate a snack, the blackbird ate a snack.

我吃零食的时候,画眉也吃零食。

The blackbird always ate the cherries of the cherry tree outside my window.

画眉经常吃我窗外樱桃树的樱桃。

One day mother picked all the cherries off the cherry tree.

一天妈妈把樱桃树上的樱桃都摘了。

Then she made a cherry pie.

然后做了一个樱桃派。

When the pie was baked, she put it by the window to cool off.

她把派做好后放在窗边晾着。

She opened the window.

她打开了窗户。

I was eating my breakfast.

我在吃早饭。

The blackbird flew into the window beside the pie.

画眉飞进窗户落在派的旁边。

I smiled. The blackbird looked at me.

我笑了一下。画眉看着我。

It smiled and said,“ I’ll have my pie without ice-cream. ”

它也笑了,说:“我要吃不加冰激凌的派。”

Then the blackbird took the pie under its wing and flew out the window.

然后画眉把派藏在翅膀下,从窗户飞走了。

“That blackbird stole the cherry pie,” I shouted.

“画眉把樱桃派偷走了,”我大喊道。

When I looked outside, I saw the blackbird eating the whole pie.

我往外面看,看到画眉正在吃派。

Soon it was all gone.

不一会整个派都被吃掉了。

We both smiled.

我们都笑了。


Word List

cool off:leave hot food so it isn’t too hot to eat 晾一晾

wing:like an arm on a bird—the part that helps it fly 翅膀

whole:all 整个,全部


200集单集