Manage episode 329951600 series 2484421
主題: 換句話說系列 – 跑跟走還有什麼其他說法Other ways to say “walk” and “run”
Other ways to say: RUN (v)
- Someone inside the building rushed out.
- He could scarcely jog around the block that first day.
-Maria came dashing down the stairs.
- I excused myself and raced back to the telephone.
- Claire hurried along the road.
- He sprinted to the car.
- They were galloping around the garden playing football.
Other ways to say: WALK (v)
- I was strolling along the river when I saw an incredible thing.
- He minced across the room in a pair of tight pink trousers.
- A tall dark figure was striding up the path.
- He got out of bed and padded across the carpet.
- He pulled on his clothes and stumbled into the kitchen.
- My sister likes wandering around the city at night.
- Soldiers had to hike nearly 20 km through the swamps.
- He sauntered by, looking very pleased with himself.
Tell a story / personal experience related to run and walk
Pick 4 words and make sentences