Manage episode 302701097 series 1402029
Today we talk about “franchising” — a mental model applicable in marketing and other areas. Our guest is Jordan Skole, a marketing leader and director of product growth at AutoBooks. You’ll learn how to apply this mental model, the best timing for automating processes, tips for solving marketing challenges, the importance of side projects, and more.
Download the MP3 audio file: right-click here and choose Save As.
- AutoBooks — Jordan’s current place of work
- Ambassador, ActiveCampaign — some of Jordan’s previous employers
- UPC Code Manager — Jordan’s product
- Compound Growth — Jordan’s article on the franchise philosophy
- Nathan Baschez — works in podcast media, UI design
- Better Done Than Perfect — Jane’s show at Userlist
- BiggerPockets forum — real estate investing resource
- TAM — total addressable market
- Joanna Wiebe — founder of Copyhackers
- Val Geisler, Alli Blum, Claire Suellentrop — helped Jordan scale the conversion copywriting team at AutoBooks
- Farnam Street — a resource for mental models
- Follow Jordan on Twitter
- Ventures & Adventures — Jordan’s site
This show is brought to you by Userlist — the best way for SaaS founders to send onboarding emails, segment your users based on events, and see where your customers get stuck in the product. Start your free trial today at userlist.com.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.