Manage episode 306981439 series 1402029
How do you build an agency that lasts the test of time? Our guest is Massimo Zefferino, founder of zfactor — a 23-year-old brand strategy and design agency. You’ll learn some practical design tips, why “niching down” is important for growth, how having fun and staying true to your brand is crucial, and more.
Download the MP3 audio file: right-click here and choose Save As.
- zfactor — Massimo’s design agency
- Episode 178: Your Personal Design Style with Meg Lewis
- Old is a state of mind — how to battle ageism in design
- Shawn Carlisle — Massimo’s co-host
- Everyone Hates Marketers — a podcast by Louis Grenier
- Follow Massimo on Instagram
- Follow Massimo on LinkedIn
- The Angry Designer — Massimo’s podcast
This show is brought to you by Userlist — the best tool for sending onboarding emails and segmenting your SaaS users. To follow the best practices, download our free printable email planning worksheets at userlist.com/worksheets.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.