Manage episode 308065566 series 1402029
How can we leverage product design exercises in our hiring process? Our guest is Artiom Dashinsky, author of Solving Product Design Exercises and founder of Swag Fair. You’ll learn how to prepare for interviews as a designer, how to evaluate designers as a manager, tips for building your design portfolio, and more.
Download the MP3 audio file: right-click here and choose Save As.
- Solving Product Design Exercises — Artiom’s book
- Swag Fair — Artiom’s current company
- WeWork — Artiom’s previous place of work
- Cracking the Coding Interview — book by Gayle Laakmann McDowell
- Cracking the PM Interview — book by Gayle Laakmann McDowell and Jackie Bavaro
- Artiom’s website
- Follow Artiom on Twitter
This show is brought to you by Userlist — the best way for SaaS founders to send onboarding emails, segment your users based on events, and see where your customers get stuck in the product. Start your free trial today at userlist.com.
Interested in sponsoring an episode? Learn more here.
Leave a Review
Reviews are hugely important because they help new people discover this podcast. If you enjoyed listening to this episode, please leave a review on iTunes. Here’s how.