Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 01, 2022 16:55 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 223580556 series 1537446
Laila Ali is a world-class athlete, fitness and wellness expert, tv host, speaker, author and actress. She is a cooking enthusiast, founder of her own lifestyle brand, and a mother of two and step-mother to three. She is also a four-time undefeated boxing world champion and is heralded as the most successful female in the history of women’s boxing. She is the daughter of the late beloved global icon and humanitarian Muhammed Ali.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- What Laila’s father taught her about giving back to others and how she is passing on the tradition with her kids.
- How it felt to be in the ring for her first ever fight and knockout her opponent within a minute.
- What made Laila want to get into boxing and how her father, boxing icon Muhammed Ali, reacted to her career choice.
- How Laila’s fighting mentality helped her go undefeated in her entire career and earn 21 knockouts in 24 fights.
- How Laila was able to overcome her anger in her divorce and find happiness and healing.
- What Laila’s favorite workout and recipe are.