Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 01, 2022 16:55 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 230090497 series 1537446
Becca Tilley is best known for appearing on ABC’s hit reality show “The Bachelor” twice in 2015 and 2016. Since the show, Becca has risen to fame with her lifestyle blog, her successful YouTube channel, and her award-winning podcast, “Scrubbing in with Becca Tilley and Tanya Rad,” where she covers everything from dating and relationships to music and her favorite tv shows. Becca is a social media influencer and works with brands and charities all over the world.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- How Becca developed a thick skin and learned to not let the opinions of strangers bother her.
- About miracle kid Carter that Becca met at Children’s Hospital Orange County who inspired her with his resilience.
- Where Becca’s favorite place to travel is and her favorite memory from “The Bachelor.”
- What Becca’s favorite episode of Grey’s Anatomy is and which celebrity she would go on a date with.
- What the biggest challenges and successes are in producing her own podcast.