Ep. 73 Bailey Bryan Conversation
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 01, 2022 16:55 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 231923370 series 1537446
Bailey Bryan is a former children’s hospital patient turned country music star. In 2016, she was nominated by Hilary Scott as an Artist of Tomorrow by the Grammy’s, Bobby Bones selected her to his class of 2017, CMT selected her for their 2018 class of Next Women of Country, and last year Billboard named her as one of the “15 Country Artists to Watch in 2018.”
Listen to this episode and learn:
- How Bailey was treated at Seattle Children’s Hospital for scoliosis and why she learned to embrace her scars.
- About Bailey's recent performance of her song Scars during Children’s Hospitals Week at Monroe Carrell Jr. Children’s Hospital in Nashville.
- Why Bailey helps other kids treated at CMN Hospitals and the advice she has for anyone going through a challenge.
- About Bailey’s most embarrassing moment and her greatest fear.
- Which artist Bailey would love to do a duet, more details of her upcoming tour, and the meaning behind her new song, “Perspective.”
- About the best advice Bailey got from her mother on being kind.