Ep. 97 Bobby Bones Conversation
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 01, 2022 16:55 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 256365413 series 1537446
Bobby Bones is a legendary on-air personality, philanthropist, two-time New York Times bestselling author, stand-up comedian, Dancing with the Stars champion, and CMA award winner. He is the host of the Country Top 30 Countdown, a mentor on American Idol, and a member of the National Radio Hall of Fame. He also hosts the number one country morning show, The Bobby Bones Show.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- How Bobby fulfilled his childhood dream of being on the radio.
- What Bobby’s personal mission is with his platform.
- About the best moments in Bobby’s life and why he is dedicated to helping others.
- How Bobby took on the challenge of competing on Dancing with the Stars.
- How Bobby has overcome failures and setbacks to chase his dreams.