Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on March 14, 2022 09:24 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 278825427 series 2404560
What is Occam's razor? In this episode we discuss simple solutions often being the best.
Other things we talk about:
- Dieter Rams
- Programmers predicting & abstracting
- Andy is "thinly spread"
- Leaky toilets with a drop valve system
- Simplicity of the iPhone, compared to older phones
- Camera shutters on old phones
- Henry hoover
- "With greater functionality comes greater complexity", quote by Spiderman
Links mentioned:https://podcast.theunusable.com/podcasts/020-occams-razor.mp3 Music is by [Gold5472](https://gold5472.newgrounds.com/)