Manage episode 249572990 series 2393532
20 Disney Things We’re Excited for in 2020 - WDW Opinion Ep. 67
It is still an incredible time to be a Disney fan. Whether it's parks, movies, Disney plus, the Disney community...there’s so much to experience now and in the coming days, weeks, months and years. But for now here are my 20 Disney things I’m looking forward to in 2020.
Some of these items debuted in 2019 but they’ll be shaping our 2020 Disney plans in big ways. From the theme parks, to the film studios and Disney+, here are the 20 Disney things we’re looking forward to.
- New Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant Coming to Toy Story Land at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- New Regal Eagle Smokehouse Coming to Epcot Takes Its Inspiration from the Honorable Sam Eagle
- Drawn to Life Presented by Cirque du Soleil® & Disney – Coming Spring 2020!
2 Books I’m Excited to Read in 2020
- The Ride of a Lifetime: Lessons Learned from 15 Years as CEO of the Walt Disney Company
- Magic Journey: My Fantastical Walt Disney Imagineering Career
Join the WDW Opinioneers Community
Want to learn more about what an Opinioneer is? Explore the community here.
Leave a Review In iTunes
Help others find the WDW Opinion Podcast and let us know why you like listening to it! Leave a review here.
Free Disney Trip Task Checklist
Subscribe to our newsletter and get a FREE copy of our Ultimate Disney Trip Task List. Use this customizable list to help plan for your next Disney trip.
Visit www.WDWOpinion.com for all the latest from the blog and to find out more about WDW Opinion!
Share your Disney opinions with us! Email your opinions to Conor@WDWOpinion.com and if we like them you might even be featured on a future show!
Follow Us on Social