Manage episode 296014019 series 1394353
For this week’s Mastermind discussion, Stig Brodersen has invited Tobias Carlisle from Acquirer's Fund, Jake Taylor from Farnam Street Investments, and Dr. Wes Gray from Alpha Architect. The topic of the week is how they can best help the TIP Community.
IN THIS EPISODE, YOU'LL LEARN:
- (01:41) How to think about cycles in value investing
- (19:54) How to create your own free MBA
- (34:27) The tax advantages you get with ETF investing
- (43:52) Why Franklin Covey is vastly undervalued
BOOKS AND RESOURCES:
- Millennial investing’s interview with Adam Mead
- Our interview with Morgan Housel about the Psychology of Money
- Franklin Covey’s investors' relations
- Check out Kraken's industry-leading staking service, where you can put your crypto to work for you and earn up to 20% in additional rewards annually
- Join OurCrowd and get to invest in medical technology, breakthroughs in ag tech and food production, solutions in the multi-billion dollar robotic industry, and so much more
- Uncover thousands of business ideas and discover the steps you need to execute with My First Million. Search My First Million on your podcast app
- Savor every moment with ButcherBox. New members can get one pack of free bacon in EVERY box for the life of their membership when they sign up
- Make documents, ask a lawyer your legal questions, and sign contracts on the go with Rocket Lawyer. Head to rocketlawyer.com/workconfidently to start your free trial today
- Simplify working with multiple freelancers, set budgets, and manage projects with ease with Fiverr Business. Get 1 free year and save 10% on your purchase on with promo code INVESTORS
- Bring your WiFi up to speed with Orbi WiFi 6 from NETGEAR. Save 10% with promo code BILLION10
- Get three months free when you protect yourself with ExpressVPN, the VPN we trust to keep us private online
- Get into a topic quickly, find new topics, and figure out which books you want to spend more time listening to more deeply with Blinkist. Get 25% off and a 7-day free trial today
- Browse through all our episodes (complete with transcripts) here
- Support our free podcast by supporting our sponsors
HELP US OUT!
Help us reach new listeners by leaving us a rating and review on Apple Podcasts! It takes less than 30 seconds, and really helps our show grow, which allows us to bring on even better guests for you all! Thank you – we really appreciate it!