林徽因作品 | 《你是人间的四月天》· 小黎

6:02
 
分享
 

Manage episode 324732581 series 34495
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的为你读英语美文电台 — 版权由出版商所拥有,而不是Player FM,音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新,或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。
为你读英语美文 · 往期回顾 | 第25期
主播:小黎
《你是人间的四月天》首播于2014年4月,那时,还没有疫情,我们沐浴着春日的阳光,看着柔润的春雨,享受着人间四月天。2022年的4月,疫情的反扑,让很多人的生活按下了暂停键。在居家隔离的日子里,虽然暂时不能外出享受四月的春光,但我们依旧可以透过林徽因的文字,把人间的四月天的诗意铺满心天。
You Are the April of This world
《你是人间的四月天》
作:林徽因,译:黄新渠
I think you are the April of this world,
我说你是人间的四月天;
Sure, you are the April of this world.
笑音点亮了四面风;
Your laughter has lit up all the wind,
So gently mingling with the spring.
轻灵在春的光艳中交舞着变。
You are the clouds in early spring,
你是四月早天里的云烟,
The dusk wind blows up and down.
黄昏吹着风的软,
And the stars blink now and then,
星子在无意中闪,
Fine rain drops down amid the flowers.
细雨点洒在花前。
图片
So gentle and graceful,
那轻,那娉婷,你是,
You are crowned with garlands.
鲜妍百花的冠冕,你戴着,
So sublime and innocent,
你是天真,庄严,
You are a full moon over each evening.
你是夜夜的月圆。
The snow melts, with that light yellow,
雪化后那片鹅黄,你像;
You look like the first budding green.
新鲜初放芽的绿,你是;
图片
You are the soft joy of white lotus
Rising up in your fancy dreamland.
柔嫩喜悦,水光浮动着你梦期待中白莲。
You're the blooming flowers over the trees,
你是一树一树的花开,
You're a swallow twittering between the beams;
是燕在梁间呢喃,
Full of love, full of warm hope,
你是爱,是暖,是希望,
You are the Spring of this world
你是人间的四月天!
▎主播介绍
小黎:大学英语教师
后期:永清
文章,音乐,图片非商业用途,版权归作者或版权方所有

894集单集