Workflows with Susan Stripling
Manage episode 354114297 series 3298356
Try Imagen today with 1,500 FREE edits by visiting workflowspodcast.com. This offer ends soon!
Already in a trial? Subscribe today, and we will add $20 of AI edits to your account!
In this episode, Scott speaks with world-renowned wedding and portrait photographer, Susan Stripling, about her photographic and photography business workflows.
Susan Stripling has been photographing weddings, portraits, and theater for almost eighteen years. Susan's work has been published in countless outlets, including magazines like Martha Stewart Weddings and newspapers like the New York Times and in ads Epson, Canon USA, and Imagen.
Susan has won the Grand Award in Wedding Photojournalism and the Grand Award in Weddings at WPPI. She also holds the prestigious Grand Master Status at WPPI.
She has been named one of the top ten wedding photographers in the world by American Photo Magazine, and is the original founder of The Wedding School, which brings real, honest education to wedding photographers worldwide.
Susan is also one of our Talents here at Imagen, offering her editing style in a Talent AI Profile called Clean & Crisp.
- (00:00) - 015 Re-Edit
- (05:00) - What is one thing that you do for the photographic process that has saved you time?
- (07:48) - What is one thing that you do for the business that saves you time or money?
- (18:50) - What is one thing that you do for editing that has saved you time?
- (19:09) - What is one thing that you do after a session that has increased business?
- (23:43) - Can you share an outlined breakdown of your workflow from lead to delivery?
- (33:08) - What does the future of AI in photography look like to you?
- (39:01) - How did Imagen impact your life?
Discussed in this episode
- How Improving Your Skills Saves Time
- The Benefits of Hiring an Assistant
- How One Wedding Photographer is Helping to Save Lives
- How to Save Time While Editing
- Susan's Friday Nights
- The Different Ways to Convert Color Images to Black and White in Lightroom
Hey photographers, break free from post-production headaches! Snap up 1,500 FREE edits today by visiting workflowspodcast.com. Already in a trial? Subscribe today, and we will add $20 of AI edits to your account!
Join the Imagen Community on Facebook to continue the discussions between episodes.
Since releasing the Subject Mask beta in the Imagen app, we've received so much incredible feedback. Now we are heating things up with Subject Mask Settings. Now you can control every aspect of your Subject Mask similarly to our Profile Adjustments feature.
With the new feature, you can:
- Choose your desired settings before editing
- Adjust the settings after an edit
- Re-download your project with the updated Subject Mask Settings in place (no re-edit required)
Also, like Profile Adjustments, the new Subject Mask Settings is instant satisfaction. Get real-time results with the settings you save.
Straighten Improvements: Our team has been hard at work improving the Straighten AI tool to ensure that you receive even better results, especially when it comes to sea horizon lines. We’ve listened closely to your feedback and have developed a stronger algorithm that is based on extensive research and 30x more data. With these enhancements, we’re confident that you’ll achieve the best possible straightening for your photos.
New Talent AI Profile: We’ve released our first Natural Light Studio Talent AI Profile by the talented Linzie Russo. It’s available to all and ideal for those shooting in natural light studios, like Newborn photographers.