Manage episode 296591985 series 2380551
5 Reasons & Tips For A Work-At-Home Schedule!
As you find yourself ready... here are 2 ways I can help you influence yourself, influence others, and help you impact the world:
1. Discover our case study program where we teach coaches how to sell coaching and build wealth — Click Here https://yourpersuasioncoach.com/work-with-me/⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
2. Join the NeuroPersuasion™ Facebook Group and connect with others! You will discover what it means to be a life-changer! — Click Here - https://www.facebook.com/groups/neuropersuasionsecrets ⠀⠀⠀⠀
After studying my time and chatting with some other work-at-home folks, I discovered five reasons to embrace the schedule:
- It's too easy to waste time doing non priority tasks
- It's too easy to get sidetracked or distracted from your current task
- Unscheduled work time can often overlap into your free time until you don't have any free time at all
- Your free time can overlap into your work time until you fall behind with important projects
- Concentrating your time and effort on highest priority projects means more gets done
I'm not the only work-at-home business person encompassing the schedule. I recently took part in an online forum where men and women had moved to embrace it -- and found it more freeing than restrictive. After all, you are still the one setting the schedule so you are free to schedule yourself off for a 3-hour lunch, an afternoon, or a whole day whenever you choose.