Ep. 100 Robin Roberts Conversation
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 01, 2022 16:55 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 258306660 series 1537446
Robin Roberts is longest-tenured anchor on Good Morning America and former ESPN sportscaster and athlete. She is a recipient of the Arthur Ashe Courage Award and a member of the Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- How Robin’s childhood dreams developed over time and how her parents inspired her from a young age.
- Why Robin believes that people are stronger than they think.
- How Robin overcame two major health battles and how she found joy in the journey.
- Who Robin admires most and her dream interview.
- About the most memorable moments in Robin’s life, including an inspiring true story of reuniting a family after the earthquake in Haiti.