Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 01, 2022 16:55 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 257454116 series 1537446
Ray Allen is a basketball legend, known as one of the hardest working and highest achieving players in NBA history. Ray is a member of the NBA Hall of Fame, two-time NBA champion, king of the three-pointer, 10-time All-Star, Olympic gold medalist, entrepreneur, and author.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- How growing up in a military family prepared Ray to be adaptable.
- What Ray learned from his tough high school experience in South Carolina and how it motivated him to overcome adversity.
- How Ray and his wife advocated for a blood test for their son to save his life.
- What it felt like for Ray to win multiple NBA championships.
- What life motto Ray lives by and why he believes preparation is a building block of a successful life.