463: How to Make Change Enjoyable with Mae Steigler
Manage episode 351557433 series 2687880
Do you ever struggle with changing your habits and behaviors? Today’s guest believes that lifestyle changes don’t have to be unpleasant and that you can even make them fun and enjoyable.
Mae Steigler was the first employee at Organifi and is now their CEO, playing a crucial role in getting Organifi on the INC. 5000’s fastest growing companies list and being awarded Forbes Great Places to Work more than four years in a row.
In our conversation, we discuss the strategy for making lasting behavior changes in a fun and enjoyable way. You’ll learn how to rewire your beliefs to get better results and the power of incremental improvements each day instead of overhauling your entire lifestyle on day one.
- Why change is effortless if you do it through activities you enjoy.
- The quality of your thoughts determines the results you get in life. Change your mind to change your behavior.
- Always start with “why” when deciding to change your lifestyle.
- Be 1% better every day and enjoy the compounding effect of your actions.
- Focus on the process instead of the outcome. The score will take care of itself.
- The importance of food quality and how Organifi makes superfoods accessible worldwide.
- Why the habits that served you 20 years ago may not serve you today.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit MiracleMorning.com/463
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.Connect with Hal Elrod