466: The World Needs YOU to Lead
Manage episode 353445616 series 2687880
We humans are facing many daunting challenges that sometimes make it difficult to find hope in the world today. But as circumstances get tougher, the need for each of us to step up as leaders, who embody the best human qualities, is greater than ever.
You might be thinking, “I’m not cut out to be a leader” but the reality is that everyone who influences another person—whether at home, at work, or in relationships with loved ones— is a leader. And that’s what we’re discussing in today’s episode—how you can show up at your best, for those you love and those you lead.
Today I start by sharing and expanding on an excerpt from the powerful Who Do We Choose To Be by Margaret J. Wheatley. You’ll learn how anyone can choose to be a leader through acts of courage, compassion, and love.
In combination with Margaret Wheatley’s expertise, I’m sharing insights that will help you determine where you can step up as a leader and the mindset that will allow you to show up at your best, even in times of uncertainty and chaos.
- To change the world, you need to change yourself first.
- Leadership doesn’t have to be global. You can lead through many small and thoughtful acts each day.
- How focusing on what you excel at makes you a better leader.
- If you’re influencing other people, you’re a leader.
- The power of defining your vision of the type of leader you want to be.
- Why great leaders focus only on the things they can control.
- The importance of being grateful despite your difficult circumstances.
Get The Full Show Notes
To get full access to today's show notes, including audio, transcript, and links to all the resources mentioned, visit MiracleMorning.com/466
Subscribe, Rate & Review
I would love if you could subscribe to the podcast and leave an honest rating & review. This will encourage other people to listen and allow us to grow as a community. The bigger we get as a community, the bigger the impact we can have on the world.
To subscribe, rate, and review the podcast on iTunes, visit HalElrod.com/iTunes.Connect with Hal Elrod