Galaxy Snore 23?
Manage episode 354484344 series 185
Iterative may be boring. But will the small details matter enough to get people talking and buying a new Galaxy S phone this year? With Unpacked out of the way, we're talking with XDA TV's Alex Dobie (who's had a lot of chat time with Daniel and Ara) about whether Samsung has made its case for an upgrade to the people it needs to convince. Get ready for a full 44 minutes of Galaxy S23 discussion!
Apologies for Ara's audio for most of the episode — the RAM suck that is Chrome affected her file, but that's fixed in the last 8 minutes of the show.
- The Galaxy S23 series is officially unpacked — here's everything you need to know
- Samsung Galaxy S23 and Galaxy S23+ hands-on: To boldly go where it went before
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra hands-on: Incremental changes have never been more appealing
- Which size Samsung Galaxy S23 should you buy?
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra vs. Galaxy S22 Ultra: Spot the difference on expert mode
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra vs. Galaxy S21 Ultra: Is the upgrade worth it?
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra vs. Galaxy Note 20 Ultra: Time to trade up
- The best Samsung Galaxy S23 series deals: Preorder bonuses, bundles, and credits
- Which Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra color should you buy?
- Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra, two days in: The start of something familiar
Find the team on Twitter - @journeydan @AraWagco @Will_Sattelberg @AlexDobie @AndroidPolice @xdadevelopers @PointJules
Reach out to us - email@example.com