Manage episode 282040905 series 2812161
A lot has happened this week, the iOS community is writing a lot more articles compared to 2 weeks ago. So let's dig in. Articles, training, coaching… this episode has it all.
Please rate me on Apple Podcasts.
Send me feedback on SpeakPipe
Or contact me through twitter
My website appforce1.net
Newsletter, sign up!
My book: Being a Lead Software Developer
- Creating Multiple Scenes in a SwiftUI App
- Create a dynamic onboarding UI in Swift
- How to select images using PHPickerViewController with SwiftUI
- Supplementary views with Compositional Layout and Diffable Data Source
- Solving modularised iOS project challenges by adopting project generation
- TextField in SwiftUI
A training event end of april?
Podcorn: Start monetizing your podcast
Big thanks to Podcorn for being a sponsor. Explore sponsors opportunities for your podcast.
Core Data Workshop by Donny Wals
Gain practical experience with Core Data from the author of Practical Core Data.
Support the show (https://github.com/sponsors/AppForce1)