Manage episode 281147112 series 2812161
Coaching is taking off in 2021. Till that day, let's relax and learn as much as we can. About Swift language features for example. Enjoy the company we can have and let's look forward to a great new year. Free of restrictions and global troubles like we had in 2020.
Please rate me on Apple Podcasts.
Send me feedback on SpeakPipe
Or contact me through twitter
My website appforce1.net
Newsletter, sign up!
My book: Being a Lead Software Developer
- Big Nerd Ranch: PLCrashReporter / PLCrashReporter: Part 1 / PLCrashReporter: Part 2
- Launching an Indie App
- Understanding @inlinable in Swift
- Getting started with associated types in Swift Protocols
- How to monitor system calendar for changes with EventKit
- How to set default values in Swift compiler-generated initializers
- SwiftUI Layout Explained: Free to watch!
- Swift mocks without protocols
Buzzsprout - Let's get your podcast launched!
Start for FREE
Backblaze Cloud Backup
Never Lose a File Again with the World's Easiest Cloud Backup. Back up your Mac or PC just $6/month.
Sendy, send newsletters, 100x cheaper
A self hosted email newsletter, send emails via Amazon SES without sacrificing deliverability.
Practical Core Data by Donny Wals
Learn Core Data from the ground up using new and modern techniques.
Core Data Workshop by Donny Wals
Gain practical experience with Core Data from the author of Practical Core Data.
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase, I may receive a commission at no extra cost to you.
Support the show (https://github.com/sponsors/AppForce1)