This is the audio podcast version of Troy Hunt's weekly update video published here: https://www.troyhunt.com/tag/weekly-update/
Manage episode 326579964 series 2892548
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的Anton Chuvakin — 版权由出版商所拥有，而不是Player FM，音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新，或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。
- Etienne De Burgh, Senior Security and Compliance Specialist, Office of the CISO @ Google Cloud
- Why is API security hot now? What happened that made it a priority for many?
- Is API security different from application security? Doesn't the first "A" in API stand for application?
- What are the real threats to exposed APIs?
- APIs are designed for automated use, so how do you tell automated use from automated abuse / attack?
- What are the biggest challenges that companies are having with API security?
- What are the components of API security? Is there a “secure by default API”? API threat detection?
- Just like cloud in general, API misconfigurations seem to be leading to security problems, are APIs hard to configure securely for most organizations?