Manage episode 298630160 series 2313592
A Washington doctor is charged with attempted kidnapping after police say he reached out to “hitmen” on the dark web. Investigators got a tip about a scheme to kidnap Dr. Ronald Craig Ilg’s wife. A woman who received the tip-off told investigators that Ilg wanted someone to kidnap his wife while he was away in Mexico. Ilg also allegedly wanted his wife injected with heroin for a week. Reports say Ilg wanted his wife to stop the divorce proceeding and to return to the marriage.
Joining Nancy Grace today:
- James Daniels - Director of Investigations, BlockTrace.com, Former IRS Criminal Investigation Special Agent, Expert Witness in Cryptocurrency and Dark Web
- Ashley Willcott - Judge and Trial Attorney, Anchor on Court TV, www.ashleywillcott.com
- Dr. Shari Schwartz - Forensic Psychologist (specializing in Capital Mitigation and Victim Advocacy), www.panthermitigation.com, Twitter: https://twitter.com/TrialDoc, Author: "Criminal Behavior" and "Where Law and Psychology Intersect: Issues in Legal Psychology"
- Joe Scott Morgan - Professor of Forensics Jacksonville State University, Author, "Blood Beneath My Feet", Featured on "The Piketon Massacre: Return to Pike County" on iHeartRadio
- Hayley Hayley Guenthner - Anchor/Investigative Reporter, KHQ-TV, khq.com, Instagram: @KHQhayley
- Dan Schilling - Former Lieutenant Colonel, USAF, 30-year Special Operations Veteran, Author: "The Power of Awareness", danschillingbooks.com, Instagram: @danobooks