Manage episode 329754499 series 3345153
In this episode, I sit down with Taylor Elizabeth, the Elegance Advisor - I am such a massive fangirl!
Taylor is a modern etiquette and elegance advisor. Through her professional etiquette training and 13 plus years of international public relations experience on five continents, she has developed unique insight and skills in cross-cultural communications, creating impactful and consistent personal branding and advising her clients on etiquette and image.
Taylor has extensive experience developing and cultivating international relationships, delivering targeted programs and communicating with senior management, foreign governments and the leaders in the global business arena. Plus, Taylor has one on my favourite Instagram account to follow!
We chat about:
· What etiquette looks like for the modern fempreneur
· Consistency in your personal and business brand and how it is key to your success
· Being kind and considerate when interviewing to get the best out of your applicant
· Body language and ‘table manners’ in an interview to create a great environment + calm those nerves
· Rejections - How to communicate effectively and kindly when having tough conversations in the hiring process
· And… how to lead with kindness ALWAYS
You can find Taylor over on Instagram https://www.instagram.com/theeleganceadvisor/
If you LOVE the episode, LET ME KNOW on Instagram, take a screenshot of the episode and share it on your story with your biggest takeaway
Want to find out more about working with Chrissy at Hiring Advantage?
· Book a FREE CALL - https://calendly.com/chrissy-hiringadvantage/freecall to start making moves to hiring your dream team
· Send me a DM - https://www.instagram.com/hiringadvantage/
· Website – https://www.hiringadvantage.com.au/
Click Subscribe or Follow to get notified when new episodes drop 🙌🏼