Manage episode 329224334 series 3280644
In this episode, Rich and Tom speak about confidence.
Knowing that you are on the right mission, surrounding yourself with a tribe, and tools for avoiding (or overcoming) the dips that are inevitable along the journey.
About Mission Driven Podcast Series:
The Mission Driven podcast is a a series hosted Tom Stader and Richard Brubaker, who speak through the lessons they have learned building mission driven organizations, profit and non, over the last 15 years.
The series is built around 10 critical areas of starting, and scaling, an organization, and through these hour long conversations, we hope will not only engage and inspire you, but provide insights and tools that will help you move your mission forward.
Follow the Mission Driven Podcast:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/MissionDrivenPodcast
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpqnaW4voBkQgAE5cpcYuWA
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/.../mission.../id1572981525
- Radio Public: https://radiopublic.com/mission-driven-podcast-6vo7a1
- Anchor: https://anchor.fm/missiondrivenpodcast
- Breaker: https://www.breaker.audio/mission-driven-podcast
About Tom Stader:
Tom Stader is the Founder and Board Chair of The Library Project, an organization that donates libraries to under financed schools and orphanages in Cambodia, China and Vietnam.
He believes that education is the key motivator to breaking the cycle of poverty that exists in the developing world. In 2006 at the age of 32, Tom had a simple idea to donate libraries to two orphanages in Dalian, China. Soon after those libraries were complete, Tom founded The Library Project.
Since then, Tom and his dedicated team have completed 2000 library donations, impacting over 1,000,000 eager young readers. Tom is passionate about International Social Entrepreneurship and improving rural literacy.
- Website: https://www.tomstader.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tomstader
- LinkedIn Page: https://www.linkedin.com/in/tomstader
About Rich Brubaker
Driven by the belief that change begins with a single step, Richard Brubaker has spent the last 15 years in Asia working to engage, inspire, and equip those around him to take their first step.
Acting as a catalyst to driving sustainability, Brubaker works with government, corporate, academic and non-profit stakeholders to bring together knowledge, teams, and tools that develop and execute their business case for sustainability.