Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on July 16, 2021 14:02 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 290645341 series 2500763
In this edition, we take a look at why the Empire is having so much trouble with the NMLA despite its firepower and galactic influence. Then, to cap off our series of articles on SRV racing, we spill the secrets of the trade, and show you how to drive an SRV like you’ve never driven one before. Not content with the capabilities of the SRV, we have a guide on how best to make use of the glowing balls of death that spew forth should you install a plasma accelerator. Finishing off this issue, we have an ode to flight assist.
00:00:19 Editorial. Read by Wrangler Actual
00:02:10 Trouble with Marlinists. Written by Mack Winston, read by Beetlejude
00:15:02 An Advanced SRV Driving Lesson. Written by Osashes, read by Spidey002
00:25:35 A hard look at hard points: Plasma accelerators. Written by Ariri, read by Moogyver
00:32:41 Poetry: In Praise of Flight Assist. Written by Adurnis, read by Poet Sparrow
1. Editorial. Read by Wrangler Actual (00:00:19)
2. Trouble with Marlinists. Written by Mack Winston, read by Beetlejude (00:02:10)
3. An Advanced SRV Driving Lesson. Written by Osashes, read by Spidey002 (00:15:02)
4. A hard look at hard points: Plasma accelerators. Written by Ariri, read by Moogyver (00:25:35)
5. In Praise of Flight Assist. Written by Adurnis, read by Poet Sparrow (00:32:41)