122: Eddie Garcia Special
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on February 14, 2023 20:56 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 270662845 series 1247055
Eddie Garcia joins host Jamon Bull for an incredible discussion in celebration of the King of Pop’s 62nd birthday. A world-renowned dancer, choreographer, and director, Eddie exploded onto the scene at just 16 years old, when he was hired to dance in several of Janet Jackson’s most iconic music videos. A year later, Michael Jackson hand-picked Eddie to join his team, bringing him on to perform in short films such as ‘Smooth Criminal’, ‘The Way You Make Me Feel’ and ‘Speed Demon’. Eddie also spent five years traveling the world as a principal dancer for the ‘Bad’ and ‘Dangerous’ world tours, and appeared on stage for Jackson’s Superbowl performance. In addition to working with Jackson, Eddie has collaborated with a wide range of superstars over the years, including Jennifer Lopez and Paula Abdul, and has appeared on stage and screen. He also directs a summer camp for young dancers.
In this deep-dive chat, the guys discuss Eddie’s memories of being hired by the King of Pop, appearing in some of the most famous music videos ever made, performing on stage with Jackson, and much more. Eddie also drops a couple of exclusive stories that are sure to get even the most hardcore Michael Jackson live performance aficionados speculating.
• Eddie Garcia’s Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages.
• Camp Me’s Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and YouTube pages and website.
• Be sure to check out MJ Radio‘s original interview with Eddie in Spanish. We’re proud to have partnered with MJRadio for this dual language release in honor of Michael’s birthday.
• Instacart – Convenient, inexpensive, and reliable same-day personal shopping for U.S. and Canada-based #MJFam.
• The MJCast’s official shop. Support The MJCast and Michael Jackson all at the same time by buying some of our merchandise.
Connect with Us
If you have feedback on this Michael Jackson podcast episode, we’d love to hear from you. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or find the links to our many social networks on www.themjcast.com. Keep Michaeling!