Manage episode 341567126 series 2690252
Our guest Taha Memon is the founder and CEO of Dunia and CloudiTwins. He has over 10 years of experience as an entrepreneur, speaker and as a business development consultant to startups in Pakistan and the US. In this episode, Taha and Bruce discuss:
- The tech behind smart contracts.
- How to create a smart contract and if this means lawyers will soon be made obsolete.
- The role of platforms (middleware) to deploy smart contracts.
- The Golden Triangle: the valuable connection between smart products – smart business models – smart contracts.
- A few interesting use cases for smart contracts.
- The benefits, risks and minefields of smart contract deployment.
- A real estate case study that quantifies the value and cost of smart contracts.
Related links you may find useful: