Manage episode 286420664 series 2817095
An interview with the golf bettor and tipster Ciaran Meagher to discuss his approach to betting on the sport and his process behind finding value selections each week. We explore his love of secondary golf markets such as Top 20 or Top Nationality markets, plus bookmakers approach to golf and golf bettors in general.
If you are a golf bettor or even if just intrigued why so many punters are now turning to the sport, its a must-listen!
Discussed in this podcast:
- Ciaran's love of golf betting and how he first got started on the sport back in 2008
- The edges that exist for golf bettors and why bookmakers look more favourably on the sport as opposed to the likes of horse racing
- His process towards building a shortlist of golfers each week to back
- The value that can be found in markets such as Top 20 or Top Nationality markets each week and why you should consider them
- The role that form, injury and motivation play in his selection of value bets on golf each week
- The mental challenges that golf provides and why so many punters struggle with the time between winners
- Why he prefers to focus on the PGA Tour for the best value
- His service PGA Previews and the excellent long-term record put forward since 2017
Links of Interest