Everyone has a dream. But sometimes there’s a gap between where we are and where we want to be. True, there are some people who can bridge that gap easily, on their own, but all of us need a little help at some point. A little boost. An accountability partner. A Snooze Squad. In each episode, the Snooze Squad will strategize an action plan for people to face their fears. Guests will transform their own perception of their potential and walk away a few inches closer to who they want to become ...
Ep. 104 Misty Copeland Conversation
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 01, 2022 16:55 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 264060550 series 1537446
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的Untold Miracles — 版权由出版商所拥有，而不是Player FM，音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新，或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。
Misty Copeland is a New York Times bestselling author, spokesmodel, and ballerina who became the first ever African-American female principal dancer for the prestigious American Ballet Theater.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- What Misty’s childhood passions were and what it felt like to be in a ballet studio for the first time.
- How Misty overcame barriers and relied on her support system to become a professional dancer.
- How Misty found the courage to be a trailblazer and role model for other dancers of color.
- Why Misty is so committed to philanthropy and supporting the arts.
- What Misty’s favorite role to play is and which one is the most challenging.
- How Misty ended up dancing point on Prince’s piano in Madison Square Garden.