Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 01, 2022 16:55 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 273840765 series 1537446
Kevin Love is an American professional basketball player for the Cleveland Cavaliers. He is an NBA Champion, a 5-time NBA All-Star, an Olympic Gold Medalist and a mental health advocate.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- How Kevin’s father, who played in the NBA, inspired Kevin’s dream to play professional basketball.
- How Kevin found the courage to publicly share his mental health challenges.
- Why Kevin was honored with the Arthur Ashe Award and how he was impacted by super fan, Mason.
- What tools Kevin uses on a daily basis to manage his anxiety and depression.
- Why Kevin created the Kevin Love Fund and how it is promoting mental health and helping people improve their physical and emotional well-being.
- The biggest loss in Kevin’s life and what he learned from it.
- Which game was the most memorable for Kevin in his career.