Everyone has a dream. But sometimes there’s a gap between where we are and where we want to be. True, there are some people who can bridge that gap easily, on their own, but all of us need a little help at some point. A little boost. An accountability partner. A Snooze Squad. In each episode, the Snooze Squad will strategize an action plan for people to face their fears. Guests will transform their own perception of their potential and walk away a few inches closer to who they want to become ...
Ep. 110 Chris Pratt Conversation
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 01, 2022 16:55 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 296419183 series 1537446
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的Untold Miracles — 版权由出版商所拥有，而不是Player FM，音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新，或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。
Chris Pratt is an actor, comedian and multiple award winner who is impacting millions of lives through his movies and charitable endeavors.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- How Chris got into acting and advice he has for aspiring actors.
- His favorite movie to film and his favorite actors to work with.
- Who made him laugh the most on Park and Recreation and how he was able to shoot lines without laughing.
- Why it’s important to Chris to visit and support children’s hospitals.
- About his son’s premature birth and how young kids going through health challenges inspire him.