Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 01, 2022 16:55 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 228117648 series 1537446
Shawn Johnson is a world class gymnast, Olympic gold-medalist, and the winner of season 8 of Dancing with the Stars. She is also an entrepreneur, philanthropist, social media influencer, New York Times best-selling author, member of the USA Gymnastics Hall of Fame, and founder of Fyt Life. America fell in love with her when she competed in the 2008 Olympics and won the gold medal on the balance beam at just 16-years-old.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- How Shawn’s gymnastic career started at the age of 3 and what her parents taught her about balance.
- About the most meaningful moment in Shawn’s career and what medal means the most to her.
- How Shawn met her husband and started a powerful YouTube channel.
- About Shawn’s miscarriage and the support from thousands of women she received after sharing her story.
- How her coach taught her to be an elite athlete and still be a kid.
- About her experience on Dancing with the Stars and why it stretched her.
- How Shawn overcame an eating disorder and what her personal mantra is.