Ep. 83 Zachary Levi Conversation
Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 01, 2022 16:55 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 241799477 series 1537446
Zachary Levi is an actor, director, singer, philanthropist, and Tony Award nominee. He most recently starred as Billy Batson in the superhero box office hit movie, Shazam! He is also well known for his portrayal of Chuck Bartowski in the famous TV series, Chuck and his voice work as Flynn Rider in the popular Disney film, Tangled.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- Why Zac focuses on using his platform to bring light and love into the world.
- How Zac went from suicide to superhero through a journey of self-love.
- About Zac’s childhood dreams and why he is addicted to making people happy.
- About the moments in Zac’s career he is most proud of.
- What Zac’s theme for the year is and his advice to others struggling with self-love.