Hmmm there seems to be a problem fetching this series right now. Last successful fetch was on August 01, 2022 16:55 ()
What now? This series will be checked again in the next day. If you believe it should be working, please verify the publisher's feed link below is valid and includes actual episode links. You can contact support to request the feed be immediately fetched.
Manage episode 244062345 series 1537446
Greg Norman, “The Shark,” is one of the greatest golfers of all time, winning over 90 tournaments, including two Open championships. He is a sports legend who also became an incredibly successful businessman, philanthropist, and CEO of a global corporation.
Listen to this episode and learn:
- How Greg was inspired by his mother to play golf.
- What Greg is most proud of from his career.
- About Greg’s hidden talents and why he connects surfing skills to his success in golf.
- About three attributes Greg describes as essential for success in sports and business.
- Why Greg believes it is important to help children and pay it forward.