Manage episode 281883830 series 2851114
由Player FM以及我们的用户群所搜索的Visit Scarborough Podcast — 版权由出版商所拥有，而不是Player FM，音频直接从出版商的伺服器串流. 点击订阅按钮以查看Player FM更新，或粘贴收取点链接到其他播客应用程序里。
- An introduction from Paddy
- We meet Pete Gibson, General Manager of Cayton Bay Holiday Park, talking about life at the holiday park and the popularity of Cayton Bay.
- You tell Paddy what your first memories of Scarborough are. Mentioned are the chair lifts, Ken Dodd, the cricket ground and Peasholm Park amongst others.
- We discover The Bolts, a medieval thoroughfare behind the harbour.
- And we talk about what's hopefully to look forward to in 2021 including National Armed Forces Day and the biggest season yet at Scarborough Open Air Theatre.