向死而生·罗斌,熊叔
Manage episode 461214642 series 2505694
为你读英语美文·第519期
主播:罗斌,熊叔
A man died. When he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
一个男人死了。当他意识到后,他看见了上帝提着手提箱走近他。
Dialog between God and the dead man:
以下是上帝和已逝男人之间的对话:
God: Alright, son, it’s time to go.
上帝:好吧,孩子,该走了。
Man: So soon? I had a lot of plans...
男人:这么快?我还有很多计划呢…
God: I am sorry but it’s time to go.
上帝:抱歉,但是的确该走了。
Man: What do you have in that suitcase?
男人:你那个手提箱里有什么?
God: Your belongings.
上帝:你的所有东西。
Man: My belongings? You mean my things... clothes... money...
男人:我的所有东西?你是说我的东西…衣服…钱…
God: Those things were never yours, they belong to the Earth.
上帝:那些东西从来不是你的,它们属于地球。
Man: Is it my memories?
男人:那是我的记忆?
God: No. They belong to Time.
上帝:它们属于时间。
Man: Is it my talent?
男人:那是我的才华?
God: No. They belong to circumstance.
上帝:不。它们属于事件情境。
Man: is it my friends and family?
男人:是我的朋友和家人?
God: No son. They belong to the path you travelled.
上帝:不,孩子,他们属于你人生旅途的经路。
Man: Is it my wife and children?
男人:是我的妻子和孩子?
God: No. they belong to your heart.
上帝:不,他们属于你的心。
Man: Then it must be my body.
男人:那一定是我的身体了。
God: No No... It belongs to dust.
上帝:不不…它属于尘土。
Man: Then surely it must be my soul!
男人:那肯定是我的灵魂!
God: You are sadly mistaken son. Your Soul belongs to me.
上帝:孩子你错了,你的灵魂属于我。
Man with tears in his eyes and full of fear took the suitcase from the God s hand and opened it...
男人眼含泪水,满怀恐惧地从上帝手里拿过箱子,打开了它。
Empty!!
里面竟是空的!!
With heartbroken and tears down his cheek he asks God...
他泪流满面心碎地问上帝…
Man: I never owned anything?
男人:我从来不曾拥有任何东西吗?
God: That’s Right. You never owned anything.
上帝:是的,你从未拥有过任何东西。
Man: Then? What was mine?
男人:那么,什么是属于我的
God: Your moments. Every moment you lived was yours.
上帝:你的时刻,每一个你活着的时刻都是属于你的。
Life is just a moment, live it, love it, enjoy it!
人生不过转瞬间,活好每一刻,珍惜每一分,尽情去享受!
统筹:永清,后期制作:罗斌
文章,音乐,图片非商业用途,版权归作者或版权方所有
我们生活在世界各地,从事不同职业,和你分享我们喜欢的美文。我们的公众号是: “为你读英语美文”。
657集单集