Manage episode 292168636 series 2914824
Welcome to the very first episode of Your Law Firm is a Business, Take it to the Next Level! We’re your hosts, Melanie Leonard and Mark Homer.
If you own or manage a law firm, you’re in the right place. This is the show where we’ll take an in-depth look at how to run a strong business, not just practice law.
However, today we want to start by simply introducing things. In this episode, you’ll learn about our personal and professional backgrounds. We might even share some never-before-heard fun facts about ourselves!
Let’s set the foundation for what’s sure to be an exciting and transformational journey to come.
- The conference that began our partnership.
- Where Melanie went to college and what she studied.
- What brought Melanie to law and then to business coaching.
- The underlying issues businesses may have if they’re struggling with their technology.
- Where Mark grew up and went to college.
- What brought Mark to marketing and what his journey through that industry has looked like.
- Why he started working primarily with law firm clients.
Subscribe and Review
We’d really appreciate you subscribing to this show wherever you listen to podcasts and leaving a five-star rating and review. The next time you're in a great community of like minded law firm owners, please share this podcast with them.
If you enjoyed this episode, we've also created a PDF that has all of the key information for you from it. Just go to the episode page at [enter podcast page here] to download it.
If you like this podcast and are thinking of creating your own, consider talking to my producer, Danny Ozment.
He helps thought leaders, influencers, executives, HR professionals, recruiters, lawyers, realtors, bloggers, coaches, and authors create, launch, and produce podcasts that grow their business and impact the world.
Find out more at https://emeraldcitypro.com