這句英文怎麼說 #180 請不要造謠
Manage episode 406158280 series 2942399
快速複習一下這集的主題句 & 單字:
💡 請不要造謠
Don't spread rumors.
*造謠 spread rumors/ start rumors
不要亂講 - stop talking nonsense
-think before you speak.
補充學習
闢謠/ 澄清謠言 address/ clarify/ refute rumors
造謠的人/ 長舌婦/ 愛八卦的人 a gossip
情境對話
Erskine:I heard you were spreading rumors behind my back. What's going on?
我聽說你在我背後造謠。是怎麼回事?
Duncan:No, I wasn't. I just said that recently it seems like you're in love.
我沒有啊!我只是說你最近好像在談戀愛。
Erskine:Please, don't start rumors. I was at the park having a picnic with my older sister.
請不要造謠。我只是跟我姊去公園野餐而已。
Duncan:Oh, so I guess you've got a thing for older women.
原來你喜歡姐弟戀啊。
閒聊
the rumor mill 謠言工廠
water cooler talk(gossip) 茶水間閒聊
locker room talk(gossip)
小額贊助支持本節目: https://open.firstory.me/user/ckf6dwd77euw20897td87i5wj
留言告訴我你對這一集的想法: https://open.firstory.me/user/ckf6dwd77euw20897td87i5wj/comments
Powered by Firstory Hosting
250集单集