Manage episode 289451943 series 2796924
Think about that back and forth you go through with some vendors to get an accurate IRS Form W-9. In today’s episode, we are going to talk about what you should do when that happens.
Check out my website www.debrarrichardson.com if you need help cleaning your vendor master file or implementing authentication techniques, internal controls and best practices to prevent fraudulent payments.
Subscribe today to be entered in the subscriber-only monthly drawing to win a free Putting the AP in hAPpy Coffee Mug.
Links mentioned in the podcast:
- Blog: What To Do When Your Vendor Does Not Know How To Complete the IRS Form W-9
- Vendor Non-Official Guidance For Completing the IRS Form W-9 included with the purchase of the IRS Form W-9 Examples by Tax Classification | Non-Official Guide To Train Your Vendor Team
- Get ready for that AP Automation project with the 5 Day Vendor Master File Clean-Up.
- YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqeoffeQu3pSXMV8fUIGNiw
- Vendor Validation Reference List with Resources Links: www.debrarrichardson.com/vendor-validation-download
- Prevent Fraudulent Payments. Get Your Own Copy of the 3 Step Vendor Setup and Maintenance Process eGuide.
- More Podcasts/Blogs www.debrarrichardson.com
- More ideas? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org