Manage episode 275504335 series 2812161
Welcome to my 2nd episode.
The focus of this episode will be a bit more on SwiftUI related items. I will also mention a great online event next month you should check out. CocoaHeadsNL has announced their november and december planning.
Please rate me on Apple Podcasts.
Send me feedback on SpeakPipe
Or contact me through twitter
My website appforce1.net
Newsletter, sign up!
- Home Screen Quick Actions — SwiftUI 2.0
- Getting started with the Combine framework in Swift
- The magic of redacted modifier in SwiftUI
- Updating your apps with silent push notifications
- Connecting and merging Combine publishers in Swift
- Evolution of the programming languages from iPhone OS 1.0 to iOS 14
- How Swift API Availability Works Internally
- Nova is here
- How to pass data between views using Coordinator pattern in Swift
Core Data Workshop by Donny Wals
Gain practical experience with Core Data from the author of Practical Core Data.
Support the show (https://github.com/sponsors/AppForce1)