Manage episode 335645259 series 3345153
Disclaimer - The views expressed in this podcast are the presenter's views and opinions and not representative of any of the companies or products mentioned.
I genuinely believe we are all a product of our experiences. I have been recruiting for a long time in many different roles and have learnt something in every job. This ep is a bit personal and full of juicy tips you can steal for your small business.
In this episode, I cover:
- Always challenge processes and ask why
- Relationships are everything when it comes to hiring
- Dealing with volumes and leaning on others for support
- Why strategy, processes and being prepared are soooo important
- How building your team will allow you to step into that true SHeO role
Queen - if you are looking to hire your first superstar, then The Hiring Playbook is for you:
Discount code for The Hiring Playbook - PODCAST50
If you LOVE the episode, LET ME KNOW on Instagram, take a screenshot of the episode and share it on your story with your biggest takeaway.
Want to find out more about working with Chrissy at Hiring Advantage?
· Book a free hiring STRATEGY Session to start making moves to hiring your dream team (Calendly link)
· Send me a DM @hiringadvantage
· Website – www.hiringadvantage.com.au
Click Subscribe or Follow to get notified when new episodes drop 🙌🏼